Who can benefit from Home Staging?
Anyone eager to sell their property quickly and well.
How do we work?
Creating value for your property is a careful step-by-step process implying successively:
- fixing everything that could be used by your potential buyers to negotiate downwards conditions and lower prices;
- clearing your living space to make it look "bigger";
- depersonalize your rooms to maximize the number of potential buyers who might fall for your interior;
- re-arranging furnishings, making circulation easier;
- « cleaning » your living space once it has been cleared and rearranged;
- matching accessories by arranging design items differently according to color, size or kind;
- advising you on how to highlight your property and accent its assets for potential buyers during visits.
How can we help and make the difference?
Our team of certified architects and interior designers have much expertise to offer you.
With a skillful eye for space planning we will help you optimize your property layout.
Our methods and techniques enable us to assess the right price for any for-sale-property, taking into account the necessary repairs and weaker points.
We can also supervise your construction site for you, which can make fixing quicker.
More Interior Design Services
Interior Design Coaching
LIGHT HOME STAGING:
One or two hours consultation at your place.
Detailed inventory of fixtures for each room to target those aspects that need changing.
A flat fee is paid for oral advice that you can either note down or record.
FULL HOME STAGING:
That option includes the inventory of fixtures, clearing, new layout, small repairs, purchase of furnishings and accessories, and the final staging before putting your property for sale.
The ideal option for someone "with no time to spare"
HOME STAGING: CGI PICTURES or LAY OUT PLAN OPTION
Layout plan or CGIs (computer generated images) of your home refurbished or furnished anew.
This option allows your potential buyer to have an idea of possible interior improvements with no actual investment on your part (except for CGIs or layout plan expenses).